Get pictures that your friends will ENVY!
I love to make images that people envy, and hopefully that is why you are here too. I was set to create a huge ad-copy outlining all of the benefits of working with me but let’s keep it simple. Art is supposed to be fun so here is what you need to know to get started:
I shoot a variety of creative elements, from magazine shoots to weddings and each will have different creative needs. But here is the outline of the process:
- contact me and let me know what type of images you want (boudoir, maxim style or glamour, pinup, modern pinup, senior, wedding, etc)
- we will collaborate on the project
- I will ask lots of questions and build this into the shoot concept
- we will schedule the shoot
- location/set/wardrobe/details hair-makeup etc get set and scheduled
- we shoot – this is fun, Everyone is always nervous but great images will be made so we will have fun.
- I’ll edit the images and deliver the best ones by dropbox within a day or two (or quicker in most instances)
What if you don’t have any specific shoot ideas?
Here are a few rules:
I don’t watermark images add a logo to your images. Your images are your images not my advertising. The advertising comes by you sharing who did the images which you will get asked (repeatedly).
I don’t share your images online unless you agree. Much of our work is intimate and personal and many folks don’t like that shared. We can respect that.
You will get to use the images however you see fit. You can print, upload, posterize or use however you need. Though I would appreciate approving images if you want to edit them. I hate to see a good image ruined by a selective color “filter” and shared as my work….
Yes you can bring friends or boyfriends/husbands or others for support during the shoot. If you are considering another photographer and they don’t allow this, think twice! (and three or 4 times). My wife will usually join us on set as an assistant as well.
Pricing will vary based on the project. Most of our sessions are 2-3 hour custom sessions. These result in 50+ images in a custom photobook. You will also get digital rights to images from the shoot depending on the package. Our base package starts at $799. Please don’t hesitate go contact us with any questions.